Small businesses usually include those that manufacture, manufacture, and render services using small machines and less manpower. These ventures must come under the guidelines laid down by the Government of India. Especially in developing countries like India, SSI is the lifeline of the economy. Hence SSI registration in Coimbatore is necessary. These industries are usually labor intensive, and therefore they play an important role in job creation
Documents for application
- Proof of ownership of land i.e. allotment letter / possession letter / lease deed / receipt of property tax. If the unit has a municipal corporation license in its own name or in the name of its owner or one of its partners / directors, no other proof of legal possession is not necessary.
- If premises arranged on a rental basis, proof of legal possession must had submission by the unit. I.e. lease receipt and / or NOC from the land owner has support by proof of ownership of the land owner. For this purpose a rent receipt / rental agreement with the GPA (General Power Attorney) is accepted. Appointed by the owner / leaseholder. Deed.
- Apply for a photo of each end product sales bill.
- A photocopy of each raw material purchase bill
- Copy of partnership deed in case of partnership unit (this registration is not necessary.)
- Application for approval of permanent SSI registration in Coimbatore along with a copy of the resolution to have signature by the Director, along with a copy of the Memorandum of the Association’s article (subsequent change of directors, copy of the resolution and information in Form No.36) with a certificate of establishment in case of a private limited company.
- Copy of industrial license from the government if the final products require a license under such license Industrial Development and Regulation Act.1951 if India.
- Bill of Purchase Machinery.
- A photocopy of the approved consent letter of the State Pollution Control Committee.
Important Documents for Provisional SSI Registration:
- SSI registration in Coimbatore needs three passport size photographs of the owner / partners / directors, this could be the case.
- Photocopy of partnership deed in case of partnership unit. It is not necessary to register a partnership under the Partnership Act.
- Copy of Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association in case of private company with certificate of investment. A copy of the company’s resolution authorizing one of the company’s directors to sign the application and appear for the interview.
- SSI registration in Coimbatore requires Proof of legal possession i.e. rent receipt, NOC from the landlord with proof of ownership, authorized power load to the applicant by the connection holder
- Provisional registration in approved industrial areas will have allowance only after the unit obtains consent for setting up of Delhi Pollution Control Committee.
- Some documents may be different because each state has different requirements for documents. The above documents are the minimum documents to get submission.
Micro Enterprise: The investment of upto Rs. 25 lakh in plant and machinery.
Small Enterprises: Investment of upto Rs.5 Crore in plant and machinery
Medium Enterprises: The investment upto Rs. 10 crore in plant and machinery
- Keep track of small businesses for which incentives and support can be targeted.
- Giving certification to organizations capable of receiving legal benefits and protection.
- To enable data collection.
- Establishment of nodal centers at various levels to promote SSI.
Step 1: Provisional Small Scale Industry (SSI) registration in Coimbatore Ramanathapuram
To get SSI registration you must apply for a temporary SSI registration certificate. This certificate issued when the unit is in pre-operative stage and helps the SSI unit to get term loan and working capital. This license is issued for five years.
One can apply for this certificate online through the state website or by applying to the concerned zonal department.
Step 2: Start a business
The next step towards getting a permanent license is to start a business with an SSI certificate. The owner should start production in the factory so that a permanent license can be issued.
Step 3: Apply for permanent SSI registration in Coimbatore Singanallur
After you start a business, you should apply for permanent SSI registration. This is possible through the state website or by applying online through the zonal office fee of the department or the district office.
Requirements for applying PRC (Certificate of Permanent Registration)
If your unit listed in Schedule III of the Industrial License Exemption Notice, you can apply for a PRC without an industrial license. Other units must first obtain an industrial license.
All approvals should be from the Pollution Control Board, Drug Control Board etc. by the unit.
The unit should not violate any local restrictions
The original value of the plant including the machinery should be within the prescribed limits for which you are applying in SSI registration in Coimbatore.
The unit should not be a subsidiary, should have on its own or controlled by other industrial enterprises.
Benefit of Provisional SSI Registration
Materials for construction of factory building: Materials required for construction of factory or building will be available to the factory by the government at subsidized rate.
Apply for a municipal corporation license and electricity connection. With temporary registration the company will be able to get all the approvals from the concerned authorities.
Benefit for permanent SSI registration
Tax Benefits: Depending on your business, you may be able to get an excise exemption plan in the early years of your business as well as some direct tax exemptions.
Availability of raw material as per existing policy: Raw material for production will be provided at subsidized rate in the early years.
Advantages of Banks: All banks and other financial institutions recognize MSMEs and have special plans for them. This usually includes lending in the priority sector, which means your business is more likely to have approval for a loan, and the bank’s interest rate is lower. Preferential treatment is also possible in case of delay in payment.
A small scale unit may violate the rules in the following ways which would make it liable for de-registration:
- SSI transcends investment limits.
- Small Scale Industries starts production of any new item or items that require an industrial license or other type of statutory license.
- It does not satisfy the condition of being owned, controlled or a subsidiary of any other industrial enterprise.